Developed for Hypnotists to Offer Self-Hypnosis Workshops
Self-Hypnosis Training Part 1
This program teaches a 6-hour class completed over 2-nights, 3 hours each.
The Instructor can set the class schedule in any way that meets their needs. The outline provided is a suggestion only and may be adapted by the instructor.
You can divide this class up into any time frame that works for you. From a one day, all day to a weekly one hour a night class. Be as flexible as you want to be.
6:30 Introduction with Ice Breaker I use the coloring book provided
• How I got started in Hypnosis (a little about yourself and becoming a hypnotist)
• Hypnotizability questionnaire and a short review with explanation.
• What is hypnosis? (You can show/use the slide presentation a video or what you feel comfortable with)
• Self-Hypnosis demonstrations (Scripts Provider)
o Magnetic Fingers
o Lemon Guided Imagery
o Arm rising and falling (optional from NGH Book One)
• Experience hypnosis with Progressive Relaxation induction (on Resource CD)
Take a break about 90 minutes after you start, if you are setting up in three hour classes. Success formula (on Resource CD)
8:15 Coue’s Law for Suggestibility (Resource CD)
• Mindfulness (Scripts Resource CD)
o Raisin (Provide your own)
o Marble (Provide your own
o Music (Provide your own)
9:20 Home assignment (Resource CD)
o How Vulnerable are you to stress?
o Self-Assessment of current Issue for change
o 6-Frame Self-Hypnosis Goal Statement
Self-Hypnosis Training Part 2
6:30 Q&A and Review ask specific questions and Bleep
- Demonstrate relaxing breath
- Demonstrate pre-sleep thinking
6:45 Reaching the Sub conscious
- Do a relaxation with silent time. ( see video)
- Handout Eslinger GIFT (resource CD)
- Review Bruce Lipton on 98% of the time we are operating out of the subconscious and he discovered that we can access it through meditation and hypnosis.
- Go over Coue’ Self Talk
7:15 Water video (From the Bleep)
7:20 Create a positive affirmation using the 6 criteria
- Positive, Simple, Believable/Realistic, Present Tense, Measurable, Has a reward
- Use your BASIC Assessment and the 6-Frame goal achievement handout.
7:45 Techniques for mindfulness review Practice self-hypnosis
8:30 Creating Statements for Change – Every action statement requires an image
• I am Calm, I am at peace, I am in Control
• I am Calm, I am comfortable, I am Happy
• I am Healthy, I am Happy, I am Comfortable
• I am relaxed, I am comfortable I am in Control
Class write an action statement that fits your need or needs.
- What else can you use?
- Practice action statements for the student’s specific issue.
8:45 How to use Positive affirmations, these are the affirmations that have the 6 criteria (Resource CD)
9:00 Review what we are doing and why hypnosis is evidence based.
- Develop your happy / favorite / safe place
- Creating Images of what you want and pretending in your imagination that you already have ti
- Negative vs Positive Suggestion
9:20 Evaluations (Resource disk)
- Certificates (Resource Disk)