Train the Trainer NGH CI Training
September 10-15, 2014 in Clinton, TN
September 29- October 3rd, 2014 in Slagelse, Denmark
For location and hotel information on the Slagelse, Denmark course "Click Here"
Use your experience, desire and passion to teach others hypnosis through the NGH Certified Hypnosis Instructor Course!
I teach you to teach and inspire individual initiative.
Take your hypnosis career to a whole new level of success by earning the title of Certified Instructor (CI) and become certified to teach the 100‐hour NGH Hypnosis Certification course.
Ron Eslinger, CAPT USN Retired, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Board Certified Hypnotist, and Certified Master Instructor.
- Hypnosis Research Award 2003
- Ormond McGill Chair for best presenter of the year 2004
- Recipient of the Order of the Braid 2006
- Lifetime Achievement Award 2007
- Hypnotism Hallmark Award,
- Instructor of the Year 2008
"A real-life educational experience! Very down to earth and highly useful. This courses teaches you to teach. Not a review of what I already know. Ron brings out each students strength to others while at the same time addressing their weakness and turning the weakness around. Very personalized attention to each student. An absolutely awesome experience." - Robert Bass ‐ Beebe, Arkansas
What you will receive from NGH:
What you will receive from Healthy Visions – American School for Clinical Hypnosis – International
- Instructor manual
- All course materials your students receive
- DVD ‐ Many Benefits of the NGH by Dr. Dwight Damon
- Mega Marketing DVD Part 1 and Part 2 by Don Mottin
- Mega Marketing booklet by Don Mottin
- Motivation for Hypnotherapists by Dick Harte
- Certification Certificate
- Syllabus and instruction on how to train and how to be an effective public speaker
- On CD by Ron Eslinger (that you can copy for your students)
- Electronic records
- and marketing tools
- A royalty free music CD that you can copy for your students
- A syllabus on how to teach by creating
- The Ice breaker
- Getting to and sticking to the point
- How to say so they can understand it
- How to use body language to teach
- Using vocal variety
- How to research your course
- How to and what visual aids should be used
- How to empower yourself and your students
- How to inspire individual initiative in yourself and your students
- Invitation to a forum
- Pre‐course preparation materials
- PowerPoint Presentation you can use to explain hypnosis to medical professionals and civic groups to increase class size and your personal income
- Learning How to Train Others (How to teach so others can effectively learn)
Day #2 Morning
- How to be an Effective Public Speaker (Not only to your class but to organizations to best increase your financial success)
Day #2 Afternoon
- Marketing Your Training (Students don’t know to come to you. You must learn how to recruit)
- Learn how to go about getting corporate and government contracts
- Where to get free state training
- Best practices for business success
- NGH Book #1 and teaching practice
- You will be assigned a chapter to teach prior to course start date
- NGH Book 1 & 2 with practice teaching and discussion and video learning
- Continuing NGH Book 2 with and course review and student test practice
- Open forum
- Graduation Lunch
I have had way to many CHs take my NGH CH course because they felt they did not get what they needed to be an effective trainer.
You want your students to say you are the best teacher/trainer they have ever had.
When you train your students they will graduate with confidence knowing that they know how to hypnotize others for preventive health issues and that they have a foundation for expanding their practice.
To apply for this course you must:
- Download and complete the “Train the Trainer” intake form then follow the instructions on the form.
“Click here to download the Application form”
- Ron Eslinger will contact you to schedule a phone interview.
- Pay the NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists) for the course.
Also please check out the NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists)
“Code of Ethics”
To contact our office about this course please:
Call (866) 312-3159 or Email
This course is designed for graduates of the 100 hour NGH Certified Hypnotist (CH) Course using all NGH course materials.
Please make arrangements for a review course prior to the NGH Certified Instructor Course if your original certification is through a different organization or if you did not receive all NGH course materials.
Tuition is ONLY $1995.00
Payable to the National Guild of Hypnotists prior to Training start date.
For payment details contact the National Guild of Hypnotists:
Board Certification is through the National Guild of Hypnotists is strongly encouraged for All Certified Instructor applicants.
Our graduates testify that we meet our objectives:
"Because of Mr. Eslinger the course was excellent. He exceeds every expectation and renews my faith in the profession. He sets the standard, which will be difficult to surpass." William C. Smith - Dallas, Texas
"Excellent learning experience from classes presented, instructors additional input, and from other students. Very glad I took this class by this instructor at this time." - Jim Smith Cabot - Arkansas
"I learned a lot from Ron ‐ outstanding." - G.T. Flannelly ‐ Edenton ‐ North Carolina
"Mr. Ron Eslinger,
I would like to take this opportunity to comment on the training that I received by you at the Healthy Visions Hypnosis Wellness Center in May of 2009, to become a NGH Certified Instructor (Train the Trainer Course). The content and presentation of this class was superior to any other training that I have received. Your depth of understanding not only of hypnosis but also in the preparation and presentation of material for your students was fantastic. Your confidence in your teaching skills and dedication to your students was inspiring. I have just finished teaching an approved NGH hypnosis certification course here at our Center in Cincinnati and can say without a doubt that my confidence and skills as a Hypnotist and an Instructor have improved greatly as a result of attending your class. These results translate into my students being better informed, better trained and therefore ultimately better prepared as NGH Certified Hypnotists. I would highly recommend any of your training and specifically your Train the Trainer class to all hypnotists that are interested in gaining a deeper understanding of hypnosis, regardless of their intent to teach or not.Thank you." -William L. Molitor CI, CH, CPHI. Director Tri‐State Hypnosis Center
Accredited by the National Guild of Hypnotists
Successful graduates are designated as Certified Instructors by the National Guild of Hypnotists, the oldest and largest organization of its kind with members across the U.S. and in more than 25 countries.
Tax Deductible Tuition
Treasury regulation 1.1625 normally permits an income deduction for educational expenses (including registration fees, travel, meals, and lodging), for courses taken to improve or maintain skills required in business employment. Check your eligibility with an accountant.
351 Market Street
Clinton, TN 37716
20 miles North of Knoxville, TN I‐75 Exit 122
Toll Free: 866‐312‐3159
Holiday Inn Express - 865-457-2233
111 Hillvale Road
Clinton, TN 37716
Hampton Inn - 865-690-8070
105 Hillvale Road
Clinton, TN 37716
Comfort Inn - 865-457-2255
120 Welcome Lane
Clinton, TN 37716
Red Roof Inn - 865-457-9070
141 Buffalo Road
Clinton, TN 37716
Code: Student of Healthy Visions
Knoxville McGee‐Tyson Airport code TYS
30 miles from the hotel